Wecare.riteaid.com Survey is the best way to know about the customer view regarding the company’s product and services. Therefore, through Rite Aid, the Customer Satisfaction Survey company intends to become aware of their market view.
Wecare.riteaid.com Survey – Rite Aid Survey to Win $1,000
Various industries are pacing up in the market. In order to overcome them, it is necessary to serve the best and in customer accordance and needs.
The company conducts customer satisfaction surveys under certain terms and conditions. Sweepstakes are carried out during the promotion period. There are certain rules, regulations, and limitations for sweepstakes.
The company not only benefits themselves with the survey by taking in the customer’s opinion but also benefits them by offering a chance to win a gift card.
HOW TO TAKE SURVEY
With the purpose to share feedback with the company and enter into the sweepstakes, there is an online mode. For online mode, a recent cash receipt is required as it contains a 16 digit code. Follow the given steps to partake in the survey easily.
- Go to wecare.riteaid.com, the official survey website of Rite Aid.
- Enter the 16 digit code given in your Rite Aid cash receipt and click “next”.
- Answer the questions regarding the products and services of the company as per your experience.
- At last, you will be asked to provide some basic personal details with intent to enter into the sweepstakes.
There is a mail-in entry method for those who do not have a receipt and wishes to enter into the sweepstakes of the company.
With a purpose to enter into the sweepstakes:
- Take a postcard and write your basic details such as full name, age, contact number, email ID, residence address and send it via first-class mail to:
- “Voice of the Customer” Sweepstakes, PO Box 16440, Rochester, NY 14616
- The sent mail should be received by the company before or on the closing date of sweepstakes otherwise it will not be accepted.
Wecare.riteaid.com Survey RULES AND REGULATIONS
Rite Aid has certain rules and regulations under which the customer satisfaction survey is conducted. Entrant must abide by the given rules:
- Only a person of 18 years or above is eligible to enter the survey.
- The survey is only open to the citizens of the United States.
- Working staff, members, their immediate family, affiliates, parent/subsidiary company, promotion agencies, agents, any member involved in the implementation of sweepstakes are not allowed to take part in the survey and sweepstakes.
- Multiple entries are allowed via mail-in entry mode for the sweepstakes.
- Online mode entry is limited to per household per month.
- Void in Florida and where prohibited.
- Prizes won in the sweepstakes are non-assignable or transferable.
- The prize is limited to one household per entry period.
- Taxes under the federal and states rules are the winner’s responsibility, if applicable.
- By partaking in the sweepstakes, the entrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes.
- Information entered by the entrant becomes the sponsor’s property.
Rite Aid Survey REQUIREMENTS
There are certain things that needed in order to successfully complete the RIGHT AID CUSTOMER SATISFACTION survey of the company.
- The recent cash receipt from the store contains the requisite code.
- Smartphone or computer or laptop or tablet with a stable internet or wifi connection is required to access the official survey website of the company.
- Basic knowledge of the English language is required to understand and complete the
- Steady internet or wifi connection for the hassle-free survey.
Rite Aid Survey BENEFITS AND PRIZES
By taking part in the survey and sharing their reviews about the company’s service and product, customers are given a chance to win rewards during the promotion period.
Participating in the survey not only benefits the company but also the customers as it will let customers have better service and products in the next visit.
Rite Aid makes the random draws for (a) Grand prize and (b) First prize
(a) Grand Prize: Company selects one winner for the Grand prize and the winner is rewarded with $1000. The prize is given in the form of a check.
(b) First Prize: In the first prize, the company selects 10 winners and those winners are rewarded with $100. The reward is given in the form of a check.
ABOUT THE Rite Aid Survey
Rite Aid Corporation is an American pharmaceutical company that offers products both online and offline. It was formerly known as Thrift D Discount Center. It runs retail stores in total of 2646 locations. Rite Aid sells its product online at www.riteaid.com.
Rite Aid was founded by Alex Grass in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States. Its headquarter is located in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania, United States.
The company was ranked 150 in the list of 500 of America’s largest corporations by revenue of 2020 Fortune It is the third-largest pharmaceutical store in the United States and one of the largest chains of drug stores on the East Coast.
Customer Satisfaction Survey is conducted by the company to know their customer reviews and market opinion about the company and its product. With the collected, they can understand the things that need to make in customers’ favor.
In order to take part in the survey, there are certain rules and regulations that need to be abided by by the customers. A purchase is necessary to be made in order to enter the survey online. But for mail-in entry for sweepstakes, no purchase is necessary.
For completing the survey, the company as gratitude provides their customer an opportunity to win rewards viz. $1000 or $100.
Rite Aid Survey FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding the company.
- How do I find a Rite Aid store in my area?
Answer: Use the store locator feature of Rite Aid. It will show a list of the stores near you, contact number, and services.
- How can I send my suggestions to the company?
Answer: Simply mail our suggestions to email@example.com.
- How do I contact Rite Aid for any queries?
Answer: Go to the contact section on Rite Aid’s official website. Here various information is given and you can also contact them here.